BLUEMINT GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hereby the expression of ‘Bluemint Store’ will include ‘Bluemint’ textile goods available for purchase within brick and mortar retail spaces and the e-commerce online sales platform ‘www.bluemint.com’.
Bluemint Gift Card easily allows Bluemint customers to gift Bluemint products by purchasing a card for the use of their acquaintances.
Bluemint Gift Card is not considered as a Debit or Credit card (bank card), but has been produced by Bluemint for the purpose of gifting. As a gift card, the serial code (card number) which represents customers’ right to claim has been produced and defined by Bluemint. With this serial code (card number) Bluemint Gift Card enables customers to claim and use the balance within the card.
The front face of the card displays the brand name. While the back face of the card holds the serial code (card number) along with the website details in which the customer may be informed of the terms and conditions in detail.
The following are the terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and the use of physical and digital Bluemint Gift Card(s). Please contact [email protected] and/or 444 30 33 for questions regarding additional matters.
- Bluemint Gift Card (‘card’) is the property of BLUEMINT LONDON LIMITED (BLUEMINT), the card holder is the owner of the card, Bluemint has no obligations to investigate and determine whether the card holder has a rightful possession (physical possession of a card), the card holder has the authority to perform shopping transactions upon presentation of the card; therefore once the card balance has 0 USD, GBP, EUR, TL the physical card may be returned to a sales representative at one of the physical Bluemint stores (‘store’) whenever required. No fees will be required for the physical usage of the card. Online gift cards are ‘virtual card’ which will not be produced as physical cards and therefore will not be sent/delivered to an address; an online card number will be formed and sent to the beneficiary via e-mail, through which the beneficiary may use the balance within the card.
- Cards purchased from the store will only be valid within the country of purchase and may be used for purchases made from a BLUEMINT store or www.bluemint.com.
- Purchases made with the Gift Card from www.bluemint.com may only be processed with the same currency rate of the card balance.
- The minimum amount of acquiring a Bluemint Gift Card is 50 GBP/EUR/USD/TL. To check or add additional balance to your card, simply visit a BLUEMINT store near you or www.bluemint.com. Gift Cards may not be purchased by using the balance of another Gift Card.
- Receipts will be issued under the qualification of ‘gift amount’ as Gift Limit/Amount details and VAT excluded.
- The card balance (GBP/EUR/USD/TL) may be used in a single transaction or divided to as many transactions as the card holder wishes.
- If the amount of purchase exceeds the card limit, the remaining cost will be requested from the customer through debit/credit/cash payment to complete the transaction.
- The remaining amount of the card balance may be checked from any BLUEMINT store or www.bluemint.com (My Account). Card holder may not request the remaining balance to be paid back via cash/debit/credit or any other payment form, the amount within the card may only be used to purchase Bluemint products.
- Validity of cards purchased from Bluemint stores and www.bluemint.com is a period of 1 (one) year starting from the date of purchase. Once the deadline of 1 (one) year has ended, the card will not renew itself and the remaining balance within the card will be discarded, the card holder may not request to use the amount after that period.
- Bluemint Gift Card, provides the right for the card holder to use the balance within the card by its submission to Bluemint. The card holder is responsible for the protection of the card; the card holder may not claim the fault of a stolen or damaged card unto Bluemint. If the card is damaged, lost or stolen, it will not be renewed by Bluemint. If it is determined by Bluemint that the presented card is fraudulent or obtained by methods contrary to the legislation, the right holder of the card number from the Bluemint records will be informed and the card may be requested to be replaced / renewed; Bluemint cannot be held responsible for the damages arising from the rightful card holder not acting in accordance with Bluemint's instructions.
- Refunds for all Cards that have not yet been used will be accepted under the following conditions:
- Cards purchased from Bluemint stores can only be returned to a Bluemint store by the person in whose name the receipt is issued within 14 (fourteen) calendar days starting from the receipt date. Presentation of a valid ID will be required for the return procedure of cards purchased by cash payments (without using a debit/credit card).
- A return request for virtual cards created through www.bluemint.com may be sent to [email protected] by the person in whose name the receipt is issued within 14 (fourteen) calendar days, starting from the date of creation (the date when the desidered amount was successfully uploaded to the card). The refund of the amount defined in the card is returned to the bank card of which the payment was made within 7 business days, starting from the date of return request acceptance by Bluemint.
- The card balance will be refunded through the same payment method used for purchase. For the mentioned return/refund process, you may be required to present a valid ID, receipt and, if applicable, the payment card and payment receipt.
- For the purchased product(s) from Bluemint store(s) using the Gift Card in accordance with the legislation or in line with the preference of Bluemint within the scope of customer preference, a return transaction can be made from any Bluemint store; in this case, a credit check is created and delivered on behalf of the cardholder for the amount of the product subject to the return by the store representative who will perform the return transaction. The credit check may be used to purchase any product, from Bluemint stores or www.bluemint.com.
- Once product(s) purchased from www.bluemint.com using a Gift Card are refunded, the amount of return is restored back to the Gift Card.
- When the Gift Card is created on www.bluemint.com, (i) the failure or malfunction of the telecommunication lines / systems, (ii) the delay in the transmission of information and data that may occur in the event of situations specified in paragraph (i) above or loss of information and data; (iii) incorrect details of the recipient of the Card given by the card purchaser; (iv) failure to receive the card by the original recipient for reasons beyond Bluemint's control, including the fact that the card is not delivered to the specified e-mail address or (v) the e-mail sent by BLUEMINT is considered as spam or spam e-mail; in which case BLUEMINT will not be held responsible for delayed deliveries or undelivered cards.
- Cards obtained through illegal methods will be deemed invalid/void, will be discarded for the used of purchasing products, and the balance will not be refunded.
- The provision and/or use of the Bluemint Gift Card shall mean that these terms and conditions, which are published on the website www.bluemint.com and presented to customers at Bluemint stores, will be regarded as known and accepted conditions of the Gift Card, and Bluemint reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any given time.